for the Covid19 Wellbeing NI Website.
We have a facility on our website called browsealoud. This is primarily for reading aloud website information to those who have a problem reading the screen but it can also be used to translate web pages into 89 languages and speak the translated text where there is a matching voice available.
How to use Browsealoud:
• Select the browse aloud icon (bottom right of screen)
• The browse aloud toolbar will be displayed
• Select the translation icon and then your preferred language from the drop down box
• The lines of English text will be covered by the translated text (but in some instances you will see text jutting out underneath if the translation runs shorter than the English)
• Once you have finished exit the BrowseAloud facility